Drag and drop the items on the following list until they are in order from most preferred at the top to least preferred at the bottom. When you are done, press confirm to record your vote.
- They look like begging and people will associate Debian with begging.
- The picture catches the attention too much in a post which contains only text.
- I believe Flattr is a bad micro-donation system and it should not be promoted.
- Special: I don't share the concerns quoted below.
- They look like begging.
- The picture allows Flattr to gather statistics about me.
- Debian contributors should not make money from posts syndicated on planet.
- Special: I know how condorcet voting works and thus I put this item last.
- The button indirectly promotes a service run by a private company unrelated to Debian.