Drag and drop the items on the following list until they are in order from most preferred at the top to least preferred at the bottom. When you are done, press confirm to record your vote.
- Special: I don't share the concerns quoted below.
- The picture allows Flattr to gather statistics about me.
- They look like begging and people will associate Debian with begging.
- They look like begging.
- The button indirectly promotes a service run by a private company unrelated to Debian.
- Debian contributors should not make money from posts syndicated on planet.
- Special: I know how condorcet voting works and thus I put this item last.
- I believe Flattr is a bad micro-donation system and it should not be promoted.
- The picture catches the attention too much in a post which contains only text.